Home / Admission / Rules And Regulations
General Rules and Regulation
- College uniform is compulsory for all the students.
It is compulsory to attend the prayer daily.
- Every student must wear their Identity Card issued by the college.
- Students must read the College Notice Board regularly.
Students must carry the prescribed text books and the relevant study material for their regular classes.
- Practical Record Books and Assignment Pages are made available in the college ‘Vidhyarti Vastu Bhandar’.
- Students should remain present in their respective classrooms before the period bell goes.
- Students should utilize their free time for reading in the college library.
- Library users must follow the rules and regulations displayed in and outside the library.
- Systematic and timely completion of Home Assignment is mandatory for every student.
- Students should maintain the college decorum, dignified behavior and should not cause any disturbance to the teaching and general functioning of the college.
- Every student must take care of the school property (infrastructural or environmental).
- Use of mobile phones inside the classrooms is strictly not allowed.
- Maintain cleanliness inside the classrooms, labs and within the college premises.
- Students should take care of their belongings. The college will not be responsible for any loss in this regard
- Students must remain present for any curricular or co-curricular activities organised by the departments or the college.
- Students must carry their college Identity Cards for participating in any activity conducted in and outside the college.
- Attendance on National Festivals is compulsory for every student.
- Participations of any non-collegiate student in any of the activities organized by the college are allowed only with the official permission by the College Principal.
- Any misbehavior by an outsider inside the college premises to be immediately reported to the Principal.
- As per the Maharashtra Prohibition of Ragging Act, 1999, ragging is strictly prohibited in and outside the college premises. (Refer page no. 21)
Library Services and Instructions for Users
Encyclopedia, Dictionaries, C.D.’s, NDL, NLIST, Textbooks, Reference books etc. are available. Users can make use of these resources.
- College students will be issued a Borrower’s Tickets (B.T.)
- B.T., if lost, will be reissued on payment of Rs.15 per B.T.
- Membership to external users on payment of Rs.50/- per person.
- Journals, periodicals and daily newspapers are available for reading in the library reading room and not permitted to take it outside the library.
- Library borrower cards are not transferable. The borrower will be responsible for the books borrowed on his/her card.
- Students are instructed to check the books while borrowing and they will be responsible for any damage or mutilation noticed at the time of return.
- The librarian may recall any book from any member at any time and the member shall return the same immediately.
- Materials borrowed should be returned on or before the due date stamped, if returned late overdue fine will be charged for the delayed period.
- If the books are lost, then the borrower shall replace the books of the same title and edition or latest edition or pay double cost of the book after getting permission from the librarian.
Games, Sports and Recreation
The college regularly organizes cultural as well a sports events for the recreation of the students.
- Our College also facilitates the students’ participation in the ‘YouthFestival’ conducted by University.
- College also provides the complete guidance and practice for participating in intercollegiate tournaments of Kabaddi, Kho-kho, Badminton, Boxing, Cricket, Chess, Carom, Hockey, Volley Ball and Karate for boys as well as girls.
- Gymnasium facility is available in the campus.
For every student 80% attendance in the P.T. classes is
necessary. (Exmption to NSS volunteers and intercollegiate tournaments’ participants)
- Every student must appear in physical efficiency test (as per the university ordinance No. 3) on the scheduled date.
- Absenteeism in any of the above mentioned acts may result into disciplinary action or monetary fine.