Welcome to the Internal Complaint Committee (ICC) of Rajarshee Shahu Science College, Chandur Railway. The ICC is a vital part of our institution, dedicated to ensuring a safe and
respectful environment for all members of our college community. We are committed to promoting gender equality, preventing any form of discrimination or harassment and addressing
complaints in a fair and timely manner.
The primary mission of the Internal Complaint Committee is to provide a platform for individuals to confidentially report incidents of sexual harassment, gender-based
discrimination, or any other form of inappropriate behavior within the college premises. We aim to create an atmosphere where every student, faculty member and staff feel secure and
- To develop and implement policies and guidelines for preventing and addressing issues related to sexual harassment and discrimination.
- To sensitize the college community about gender equality, diversity, and respect for one another.
- To receive and address complaints in a prompt, confidential, and unbiased manner.
- To conduct inquiries and investigations into reported incidents and take appropriate action.
- To provide support and assistance to the complainant and the respondent throughout the process.
- To organize awareness programs, workshops, and seminars on preventing sexual harassment and promoting a safe campus environment.
How to Contact Us:-
If you have experienced or witnessed any incident of sexual harassment, discrimination or any other form of misconduct, please feel free to reach out to us. We assure you that your complaint will be treated with utmost confidentiality and sensitivity. The ICC can be contacted through the following methods:
Visit the ICC office located at Rajarshee Shahu Science College, Chandur Rly during college working hours.
- Reporting: Any member of the college community who wishes to lodge a complaint can do so by contacting the ICC through the provided channels. We encourage individuals to report incidents as soon as possible after they occur.
- Confidentiality: The ICC ensures strict confidentiality throughout the complaint process and protects the identity of the complainant, unless required for the investigation or as per legal obligations.
- Inquiry and Investigation: The ICC will conduct a fair and unbiased inquiry into the reported incident. This may involve gathering information, interviewing relevant parties, and examining any evidence presented
- Resolution: Once the investigation is completed, the ICC will take appropriate action based on the findings. This may include mediation, counseling, disciplinary action, or any other suitable measures as per the institution's policies and guidelines
- Support and Guidance: The ICC will provide support to the complainant and the respondent throughout the process, ensuring their well-being and offering guidance regarding available resources and support services.
- Appeal: If either party is dissatisfied with the ICC's decision, they have the right to appeal to the higher authority within the institution, as per the established procedures.
Internal Complaint Committee
||Female Teaching Staff
||Male Teaching Staff
||Female Non-Teaching Staff